I purchased 6 bottles of Lemon Moscato (Lemonchatta) wine for the family Christmas get-together, but due to an unforeseen tragedy in the family the party was cancelled.I took the wine back to Meijer Store on Illinois Rd in Fort Wayne, IN with receipt in hand in hopes of returning it, but was told alcohol is not returnable due to state law.
Needless to say, I was more than disappointed!!
I am not a wine drinker, so this is definitely a purchase that will go to waste.I wish this policy was reiterated during alcohol purchases...especially if a consumer is purchasing several bottles.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unable to return wine
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lemonchatta Lemon Moscato
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "This was how i found my bed at midnight and i called and complain and i got charged 50 for some sheets then i called corporate and they said will..."
- "Windows installed in 1998 (Architect series), condensation has destroyed sashes on most.. Pella wants $200 to come out and even inspect the windows, another $250 per hour to replace damaged sash.. Fast..."
- "Please see website http://www.dontbuyadynamaxrv.com/ for full information on why you should not buy a Forrest River/dynamax RV or from Holland Motor Homes. This is a brand new unit I..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."