I bought a lottery ticket at Meijers, I won $100.00 Meijers will not cash the lottery ticket even though I bought it there because its over $50.00 They suggested I take it to Loves.From now on I will buy my lottery tickets and gas at Loves and my grocerys at Wal Mart screw Meijers Also their empolyes can not count to five.

I can not believe some of the dumb people that they have working. I am tired of there dumb people and I will take my business somewhere else.

If I buy a lottery ticket from them they should have $100.00 on hand to cash the ticket.What kind of store does not have $100.00

Had an Experience with Meijer?

Comments

Walmart has much smarter employees ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

It's employees not employes

Keller, Texas, United States #830661

I have to agree with the other posters if you care going to call other people dumb at least learn how to spell. They cannot count to five as you claim but you cannot spell, you are all lacking simple first grade education. Cannot is one word.

Sunset Beach, California, United States #830627

Cannot is one word, its is not being used as a pronoun, it is short for it is so therefore it should be spelled it's, these are basic things taught in the first grade, third grade if you are in special ed. With these mistakes you call them dumb? I think it is the other way around.

Wantagh, New York, United States #830626

I have to agree with the replier.Calling someone dumb because they did not get your way and saying they don't know how to count to five is not a way to get what you want.

If you are polite people generally want to help you in return, otherwise you are SOL.This review would have been a lot better if you did not call them dumb or make comments that they cannot count to five.

First Born Triplet

This review is full of childish behavior including name calling, and rude and sarcastic remarks, perhaps they were lying to you about why you could not cash your ticket, perhaps the truth is after your behavior they thought you were 11 years old?

to First Born Triplet Peoria, Illinois, United States #831390

Just turned 12 recently huh? However I agree with you and everyone else, her behavior is childish and immature if she acted the same way she does in how she presented this review. You get more help if you are polite and don't insult people's intelligence, especially if they are not as smart as they think they are.