I went to the Meifer store in Reynoldsburg, Oh, #212.I was going to buy boneless skinless chicken *** which were marked .79 per pound, however the total p[rice was no where close to the correct total.
I talked to one of the meat clerks and was told the sticker comes in that way and it is 20% off ot the origional. That still does not make it correct. I talked to Carl, the grocery manager and was told that the total price was right regardless pf the price per pound. He woud not change the price to reflect the proper per pound total.He was fairly rude iin this enounter.
Later in the trip, I asked another clerk if a general manager was available. She made a call and was given to Carl.
He came back over and gave us 2 packages at the proper per pound price but was not happy about it.It is a shame that after being a dedicated meijer shopper that I had to complain so much to make it right.I think I might start shopping at otherr competators.I do hate to do that but with the attitude I don't see much choice.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...."
- "I went shopping at the meijer around the corner from my house. I was picking up just a few things to get me through the week until the following weekend..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."