Meijer - Unfriendly manager and incorrect pricing.

I went to the Meifer store in Reynoldsburg, Oh, #212.I was going to buy boneless skinless chicken *** which were marked .79 per pound, however the total p[rice was no where close to the correct total.

I talked to one of the meat clerks and was told the sticker comes in that way and it is 20% off ot the origional. That still does not make it correct. I talked to Carl, the grocery manager and was told that the total price was right regardless pf the price per pound. He woud not change the price to reflect the proper per pound total.He was fairly rude iin this enounter.

Later in the trip, I asked another clerk if a general manager was available. She made a call and was given to Carl.

He came back over and gave us 2 packages at the proper per pound price but was not happy about it.It is a shame that after being a dedicated meijer shopper that I had to complain so much to make it right.I think I might start shopping at otherr competators.I do hate to do that but with the attitude I don't see much choice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Food Stores
review #574690

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Meijer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 24, 2015 #962933

the pricing was correct, you were just making a fuss out of nothing. %20 off the original not "origonal" price was right. They don't have to change the price per pound to make it "right" the sticker already showed you the proper price change. "the customer is always right" yeah right.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.