2.0

I went to the Meifer store in Reynoldsburg, Oh, #212.I was going to buy boneless skinless chicken *** which were marked .79 per pound, however the total p[rice was no where close to the correct total.

I talked to one of the meat clerks and was told the sticker comes in that way and it is 20% off ot the origional. That still does not make it correct. I talked to Carl, the grocery manager and was told that the total price was right regardless pf the price per pound. He woud not change the price to reflect the proper per pound total.He was fairly rude iin this enounter.

Later in the trip, I asked another clerk if a general manager was available. She made a call and was given to Carl.

He came back over and gave us 2 packages at the proper per pound price but was not happy about it.It is a shame that after being a dedicated meijer shopper that I had to complain so much to make it right.I think I might start shopping at otherr competators.I do hate to do that but with the attitude I don't see much choice.

Review about: Meijer Manager.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Meijer?

Comments

the pricing was correct, you were just making a fuss out of nothing.%20 off the original not "origonal" price was right.

They don't have to change the price per pound to make it "right" the sticker already showed you the proper price change."the customer is always right" yeah right.