I went to the Meifer store in Reynoldsburg, Oh, #212.I was going to buy boneless skinless chicken *** which were marked .79 per pound, however the total p[rice was no where close to the correct total.
I talked to one of the meat clerks and was told the sticker comes in that way and it is 20% off ot the origional. That still does not make it correct. I talked to Carl, the grocery manager and was told that the total price was right regardless pf the price per pound. He woud not change the price to reflect the proper per pound total.He was fairly rude iin this enounter.
Later in the trip, I asked another clerk if a general manager was available. She made a call and was given to Carl.
He came back over and gave us 2 packages at the proper per pound price but was not happy about it.It is a shame that after being a dedicated meijer shopper that I had to complain so much to make it right.I think I might start shopping at otherr competators.I do hate to do that but with the attitude I don't see much choice.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."