I went to the Meifer store in Reynoldsburg, Oh, #212.I was going to buy boneless skinless chicken *** which were marked .79 per pound, however the total p[rice was no where close to the correct total.
I talked to one of the meat clerks and was told the sticker comes in that way and it is 20% off ot the origional. That still does not make it correct. I talked to Carl, the grocery manager and was told that the total price was right regardless pf the price per pound. He woud not change the price to reflect the proper per pound total.He was fairly rude iin this enounter.
Later in the trip, I asked another clerk if a general manager was available. She made a call and was given to Carl.
He came back over and gave us 2 packages at the proper per pound price but was not happy about it.It is a shame that after being a dedicated meijer shopper that I had to complain so much to make it right.I think I might start shopping at otherr competators.I do hate to do that but with the attitude I don't see much choice.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "I ordered a custom cake made with the colors white & gray for my wedding I get a disgusting looking cake the color of brown and gold with the detail..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."