I tried to make a online payment.However there website wouldn't work.

So I called Customer Service..The customer service lady informed me that there website for Google chrome was not working and to use there back up website, which I did. Of course that site would not work either. So I asked If I could make a payment with her. She replied that she would have to charge me Nine dollar fee if she processed a payment for me.

If I didn't want to be changed I would have to use the automated phone service. I said that was rediculus that I would have to be charge for making a early payment. Only if your payment was do that day would they wave the fee. So as a Meijer Customer we are pentilizied for either faulty website..I asked to speak with their supervisor..

Which I had to waited fifteen minutes to talk to , His name was Eddie, which we was not allowed to give me his last name. Told me the same thing the other customer service lady said..

I realized that Meijer only care about money and not there customers.I decided I will not shop at another Meijer store after today.

Review about: Meijer Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Meijer?

Comments