Meijer - Review from Van Buren Charter Township, Michigan

163 of 282 Meijer reviews

I WILL NEVER BUY MEIJER DIAPERS again MARK MY WORDS RAN A LITTLE SHORT ON MONEY SO DECIDED I SHOP AT MEIJER 3 DAYS A WEEK ILL TRY THIER DIAPERS TO FIND MY NINE MONTH OLD IN HIS CRIB WITH THE DIAPER exploded ALL OVE HIM (ABOUT TO EAT IT) AN ALL THEY TELL ME IS BRING THE DIAPERS BACK MIND U LIKE I SAID I WAS SHORT ON MONEY AN COULDNT AFFORD NOTHING ELSE ..... ANYWAYS ALL IM SAYING IS NEVER AGAIN WILL I SHOP AT MEIJER NOR recommend THEM TO ANYONE

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Explosive Diapers
Review category
Food Stores
review #519261

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Meijer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
163 of 282 Meijer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
First Time Mom

Oct 19, 2014 #886943 Michigan, United States

Um, you do know that not ever diaper works on every child, right? My son soaked through Huggies and the Walmart brand and I didn't *** about where I got them from. Perhaps your baby just had an explosive diaper, as ALL babies have. Each brand fits differently, ALL babies have a few explosive diapers, sometimes parents don't close the diaper good enough, and sometimes inexperienced parents put it on backwards. My sister survived when my dad went to check on her and she was splashing *** in her crib.

1 0 Reply
First Time Mom

Oct 19, 2014 #886945 Michigan, United States

Apparently it starred out the b-word and po.op

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Meijer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Meijer.
Filing a new complaint about
×