I purchased a veggie tray and a tray of chicken Alfredo and lasagna from the deli area.I was throwing a party for my two sets of twins birthdays.
The veggie tray had mold in the middle! I was mortified that my guests ate it! I cooked the Alfredo and lasagna in the oven exactly as specified. The Alfredo cheese was absolutely disgusting!!
It was so bitter no one would eat it, and the lasagna was so rubbery no one would eat it.I won't be buying anymore from the Washington Twp MI Meijer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Veggie Tray
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "The generator fell off the RV. There are 4 carriage bolts holding the QD 3200 Generator in place. 3 snapped and dropped the generator on the ground. You..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."