Someone should check the recipe on a carton of Meijer Orange Juice with Pulp Added.It was not proof read.
Check it out. Milk was not listed as an ingredients but in preparation instructions it said to add milk, plus the orange juice was on the list of ingredients but told in instructions when to add it. I fudged around and made them, they are good but would have been a lot easier if the recipe was correct.
I don't have 100 word to explaine this.Recipe for Blueberry Orange Muffins on carton of Meijer Orange Juice with Pulp Added.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- correct recipe on future cartons
- Product or service
- Muffins Recipe
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "Room conditions mold missising grout shower doors falling off . Rm #129 hilton cold water 6/7/14. Food awful turkeysausage . Powdered eggs nasty oatmeal . As long as they..."
- "Their Zip Bra zipper split on 3 of 5 zip-up bras I bought. Because it was outside of the 60 days, they refused to replace them. I did not want..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."