1195 M-89, Plainwell, MI 49080, USA
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

had the yellow sign up saying; 5 lb. red grapefruit, $2.99.

Thought that was a good price so, I bought a bag. When checking out the price I was charged was$4.99. Husband had to go to work in a few min. so could not go to the front desk to get the price right.

But on the way out I went back to make sure the price was $2.99 & it was $2.99. My husband brought the cart out while I was looking to make sure I understood the right price. Plainwell, Mi.'s Meijer "ALWAY" plays this trick, put up signs to say it's on sale then charge you the higher price. Then they will tell you, it's not on sale, but you have a yellow sign up saying it is.

Then they will go back & say that sign isn't suppose to be there. Like that's my problem or they will say; well it's not on the computer yet, that's someone else's fault. Bah-bah-bah. I still must drive 20 mile back to the store to get my $$ back.

Last time the did this they owed me $35 back/ overcharge. Don't shop @ Meijer in Plainwell.

They rip you off all the time. Must watch them non stop.

Review about: Meijer Grapefruit.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Being over charged.

Comments

ransom

“Always?”

MSNewman

And I say they owe me $27 because of the $2.00 price different i, the state of Michigan over charge fine, that Meijer thinks no one knows about. My gas & time to drive all the way back to get my money back that I was over charged to began with.