3.2
Layout of Store

So I went to purchase some body wash.I see the sign that says this.

So I put four in my cart. Only to have them ring up full price for all of them. The manager states its not what it means. He said it could mean anything.

Get two breaths of fresh air.. He talked to me like I was uneducated and illiterate. I am not. I am highly educated and very versed in legal jargon.

He refused to honor the advertised deal. Going to talk to store manager tomorrow, if that doesn't work then corporate. I have already filed a complaint with the FTC and BBB for false advertising. I asked them to take it down if they weren't going to honor it.

They refused.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of meijer buy two get two free deal. Meijer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meijer buy two get two free deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meijer.

Had an Experience with Meijer?

Comments