4.5
Layout of Store

I have been going to Meijer in ((KOKOMO, INDIANA)) and ive noticed a woman that is a manager of some type wearing inappropriate pants. They are very see through and i can see her butt and her *** when she bends over the counter and my son pointed it out to me the other day.

Its very unprofessional and i'm very upset about it. Her name on her name tag is Kailey. She works in customer service and has a Piercing on her upper lip. I would like for her to be told to wear appropriate pants to work because her indecency is causing me not to want to shop there.

My son is much too young to be seeing that type a thing. Especially from an employee its very inappropriate!!!

Ive posted on other sites because im not sure which one will actually get to cooperate. I hope this gets solved because its absolutely gross and just so unprofessional.

Review about: Meijer Manager.

Reason of review: Inappropriate attire.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Way kailey wears see through pants, That the employee was disrespectful.

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1290129

Hello,

This is Ben Russell with Meijer's Corporate Complaints Division in Columbus, OH. I'm sorry to hear of your displeasure during your recent visit.

However, Kailey is allowed to wear those pants because she is a very attractive woman with a thick, round buttocks. Her provocative dressing style combined with her aforementioned curvy buttocks and supple yet firm ***, help drive sales in this store.

Furthermore, we have found the employee turnover rate at this store is the lowest in the district. The employees genuinely love coming to work because they get to see what revealing, skin-tight pants she happens to be wearing that particular day.

Thank you for contacting us. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at (614) 584-3258.

to ben_russell meijerregion7.com #1516982

To: Ben Russell. Hi Ben Russell.

I am an customer of yours at your Bloomingdale location. Just too let you know two of your employees at the electronic department are so rude and arrogant. I always see them going of onto customers and employees.

I think they should be fired. It makes me feel like i don't want too go there anymore becuase of the outcome.