Meijer at 95th Western in Evergreen

Wed 28,2015. I was in the store shopping. I shop there all the time. At lease twice a week. The older black gentelman that stands at the door for security gave me a really hard time. My items kept beeping as I tried to leave the store. He has a really nasty attitude. He does not no how to address or talk to people. It was the earrings. Everything was on my receipt. I stop shopping at Walmart on 95th because of that. I work to hard for Chicago Public Library, I would like to shop with out the headakes and people who work in the store should not talk to people like there a kidd. I will not be shopping at Meijer any more.

Sincerely

Melody Riley

Chicago Public Library

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of meijer checkout. Meijer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meijer checkout in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meijer.

Had an Experience with Meijer?

Comments

Meijer's loss prevention department is basically a customer/former employee harassment department.I worked for Meijers for five years and as they said I was a outstanding employee.

That is until I left per they would not grant me few days off for my terminally ill father. I worked the Loveland, Ohio location. After I left any time I went into Meijers, the loss prevention employee on duty would follow me around. I contacted other "former employees", they stated got the same treatment.

This is a common theme from Meijers. Some even followed out and accused of theft in parking lot. Yes I witness such. Then Meijers had the gull to even file report with local police department of false unproved charges.

Needless to say former employees showed in court Meijers false charges.Yet, Meijers continues to treat customers/former employees this way, that is what they are trained to do.