Clinton Township, Michigan

I bought a sweet corn can miejer brand and when I open it I found a piece of black hair inside the corn I called miejer customer service and they told me to go to miejer's where I bought it and tell them so I go there miejer the one on hall road in Michigan first they said that they will refund me with the can price with couple cents but I said no I don't want these cents because what if somebody else bought it and see a hair too I can't explain how disgusting it is then they took my information to invistigate about it but they didn't call back so I called the customer service and they let the manager call me he told me the same to refund me but it's not a solution because when I go there tonight I found the cans on the shelf they didn't remove it so plz let somebody do something about this problem and plz don't buy from this sweet corn for your safety .

Review about: Meijer Sweet Corn.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Meijer?

Comments

Question:How there being a hair in the can a team member fault?THEY ARE SHIP IN AND PUT OUT BY VENDORS!

GO GET YOUR REFUND! LET KNOW AND THEY MOVE PRODUCT THAT NEED, JUST BECAUSE YOU WALK IN AND SEE MORE OF ITEM. IT GOES BASE ON A CODE, IT CAN ARE OUT IT BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL GOOD.

HAIR IN CAN IS VENDOR FAULT NOT MEIJERS.YOU JUST MADE A FALSE REVIEW.

to Anonymous #1294696

Probably just a dark piece of corn silk anyway. Vegetables are canned in a completely different location than the store, not sure what could have been done other than a refund.