Meijer - Disgusting

46 of 282 Meijer reviews

I bought a sweet corn can miejer brand and when I open it I found a piece of black hair inside the corn I called miejer customer service and they told me to go to miejer's where I bought it and tell them so I go there miejer the one on hall road in Michigan first they said that they will refund me with the can price with couple cents but I said no I don't want these cents because what if somebody else bought it and see a hair too I can't explain how disgusting it is then they took my information to invistigate about it but they didn't call back so I called the customer service and they let the manager call me he told me the same to refund me but it's not a solution because when I go there tonight I found the cans on the shelf they didn't remove it so plz let somebody do something about this problem and plz don't buy from this sweet corn for your safety .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sweet Corn Miejer Brand
Review category
Food Stores
review #834839

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Meijer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
46 of 282 Meijer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 14 #1158958

Question:How there being a hair in the can a team member fault? THEY ARE SHIP IN AND PUT OUT BY VENDORS! GO GET YOUR REFUND! LET KNOW AND THEY MOVE PRODUCT THAT NEED, JUST BECAUSE YOU WALK IN AND SEE MORE OF ITEM. IT GOES BASE ON A CODE, IT CAN ARE OUT IT BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL GOOD. HAIR IN CAN IS VENDOR FAULT NOT MEIJERS. YOU JUST MADE A FALSE REVIEW.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Meijer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Meijer.
Filing a new complaint about
×