The ad for April 28-May 4th, 2013, had Depends Diapers for the S/M or L/XL double packs advertised for 2/$18.00. So I picked up 2 packs, I got to the register and they rang up for $36.00, when I showed them this weeks ad the clerk told me that her manager changed the price to $18.00 per pack and they were not required to comply with the ad. I then went and talked to the main store manager and he told me that he wasn't aware of any ad misprint and he would have to check with the main office before giving any refunds.

Review about: Meijer Manager.

Had an Experience with Meijer?

Comments

Lincoln Park, Michigan, United States #754600

I worked at Meijer at the time of this ad, and I remember that ad correction coming down first thing Sunday morning from corporate. Even though I have no reason to apologize on their behalf, I am sorry they didn't take care of you because we did have the same situation at my store and tried our best to make customers happy who experienced the inconvenience.

I work in the systems dept at meijer and the paper ad is the final and they should have complied. The only way that would change is if the company sent down an ad correction and it would be posted at greeter stand.