I purchased chicken thighs today ( 3-6- 16) for our Sunday dinner. It was the worst chicken I have ever tried to eat.

Lots of salt, dry, and crust so hard. I thought I had bad chicken 65 years ago in the Navy, but this tops it. So Mr and Mrs public, if you want precooked chicken in the Stevensville area, do not get it at Meijers. ( Stevensville ) Need 80 words to accept this complaint , so one year ago I purchased a deli whole chicken.

Its was tasteless and dry. I figured by now that deli manager would have been gone but it looks like the same one is still there.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $7. This person is overall dissatisfied with Meijer. The most disappointing about meijer manager at Meijer was twice ive had a bad experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Meijer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Meijer to other companies on our site.

Comments

Meijer’s fried chicken is the worst. There’s no chicken.

You pay for a bucket of refried chicken skins. What are they thinking? There’s no advantage in cheating customers.

They lost my business. I won’t be going to Meijers again for any of my groceries.

Monroe, Michigan, United States #1188150

Well, wish I had seen this review before I bought Meijer fried chicken today at the Monroe Michigan store. There was no chicken underneath the hard dry fried batter.

I seriously think they took the bones from chicken that someone else ate, re-battered and fried it.

There was no chicken! Don't buy it!

Why are you so oblivious? ??

LadyScot

Stop buying cooked food at a grocery deli and go to a real chicken place.