Meijer - Bag of chips had been eaten through by rodent!!!!!!
I went shopping at the meijer around the corner from my house. I was picking up just a few things to get me through the week until the following weekend for my large shopping trip. I picked up a bag of Cheetos and threw it in my cart. As I was checking out, I noticed there were holes in the bag! Looking at the holes, it was clear some sort of rodent had gotten to it. I understand this must happen from time to time, due to the nature of a grocery store. What I was more upset about was that the worker who stocks the shelves missed it! Better yet, the response I got from the worker I gave them to..."oh... That's nasty, thanks." No I'm sorry...
Needless to say, I will be avoiding this location in the future!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "I ordered a refractory side door part and insulation for it, also ordered the gaskit fire ropes kit. Spent over $300 dollars. They sent me the worng parts. Not only..."
- "Most *** poor dental service in michigan at mt.pleasant aspen butcher shop/the dentures they make are bottom of the barrel not properly made forms are took by kids with no..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."