I shopped the west Saginaw Meijer location in Lansing yesterday and spent $184.00 .Upon leaving the store the security alarm went off and the store greeter asked to see my receipt.

Due to the large amount of groceries and winter clothing I could not find my receipt right away. (This by the way all happening in the store entrance exit doorway foyer, while people were coming and going and starring at me like I was a THIEF! ) The Greeter told me I should have got one from the cashier when I check out, I responded the same cashier that did not demagnetize a security strip . after hearing that I told the greeter to find the receipt in my bags herself and when she did she could also do a cash refund due to all the trouble.

She promptly told me I could leave without finding the receipt?

I have never been so humiliated in all my life.Not sure if I can go back into that store or any other for fear of that kind of embarrassment and humiliation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being treated like a common criminal. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "shamming paying custumers" of meijer customer care. Meijer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meijer customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Meijer.

Had an Experience with Meijer?

Comments

Inkster, Michigan, United States #1277095

What a crazy situation to find yourself in. It sounds like you handled it well and she backed off. She was probably just trying to do her job, but you made it clear you were bothered.